Managed services for regulatory reporting
Outsource your regulatory reporting challenges
Due to an ever increasing regulatory pressure with shorter deadlines, banks are facing challenges to keep their reporting platforms up-to date and the associated costs under control. In order to support the financial institutions in keeping up the pace of regulatory change, b.fine has developed a managed services framework which can be tailored to the needs of your financial institution.
Regulatory expertise at your fingertips
By partnering with an expert team, your regulatory reporting chain will be in safe hands. Through managed services, you get the opportunity to focus on your core business while b.fine takes care of your reporting.
According to your needs, b.fine has developed an ingenious service catalog where financial institutions can opt for the full menu or for an ‘à la carte’ approach. The most important components within our managed service framework are:
Building, steering and implementing a fully integrated roadmap which combines
- the different regulatory roadmaps
- the vendor and technology roadmap
- the bank’s internal roadmap
The roadmap is transformed in projects which can trigger changes at the level of
- data collection
- (regulatory) reports
- reporting platform and underlying infrastructure
Handling the release management of the reporting platform ensuring that all components are up-to-date
- preparing the production of the different set of regulatory reports
- assisting end-users on the analysis and interpretation of the reported figures
Monitoring the performance of the reporting platform
- providing technical support (24/7 if required) through standard incident, request and problem management processes
What are the benefits of managed services?
By letting a partner take ownership of your regulatory processes and applications, you are relieving your teams from the timeconsuming tasks and letting them get their focus back. Outsourcing certain parts of your regulatory processes comes with other benefits as well:
- Easy access to a team of experts in finance, risk and regulatory reporting
- Better control over the reporting cycle; the reporting teams can focus on their core activities
- Reduced involvement of business in IT operations (release management, regression testing)
- Continuous monitoring and maintaining of the involved IT-platforms with clear SLAs
- Predictable costs & save money
- Focusing more on your core business
Getting peace of mind for reporting
Reporting teams at financial institutions struggle with many challenges such as finding & managing the right adequate experts, maintaining the software and keeping the costs under control. By engaging with b.fine, you are absolutely certain to have a dedicated team of specialists offering you a peace of mind when it comes down to regulatory reporting.
In this way, your reporting team is able to focus on its core activities. We ensure that your reporting processes are always up-to-date and compliant with the latest regulations, while keeping an eye on the costs. b.fine manages the whole regulatory roadmap so you don’t have to worry about anything. Several financial institutions are already relying on b.fine to monitor and manage their regulatort repoorting processes.