Managed services for regulatory reporting
Outsource your regulatory reporting challenges
Due to ever-increasing regulatory pressure with even tighter deadlines, many banks and other financial institutions are facing stiff challenges: they have to keep their reporting platforms up to date and the associated costs under control. In order to support financial institutions in keeping up with the pace of regulatory change, b.fine has developed a managed services framework which can be tailored to each client’s specific needs.
Regulatory expertise at your fingertips
By partnering with an expert team, your
regulatory reporting chain is in safe hands.
By using our managed services, you are able to focus on your core
business while b.fine takes care of your reporting.
b.fine has developed an innovative and comprehensive service catalog allowing financial institutions to opt for the “full menu” or pick-and-mix with an “à la carte” approach. The most important components within our managed service framework are:
Building, steering and implementing a fully integrated roadmap which combines
- the various regulatory roadmaps
- the vendor and technology roadmap
- the client’s internal roadmap
The roadmap is transformed in projects which can trigger changes at the level of
- data collection
- (regulatory) reports
- reporting platform and underlying infrastructure
Handling the release management of the reporting platform ensuring that all components are up-to-date
- preparing the production of the different set of regulatory reports
- assisting end-users on the analysis and interpretation of the reported figures
Monitoring the performance of the reporting platform
- providing technical support (24/7 if required) through standard incident, request and problem management processes
What are the benefits of our managed services?
By letting a partner manage your regulatory reporting process and applications, you are removing time-consuming tasks from your teams and allowing them to focus on your business. Many clients choose to outsource certain parts of their regulatory processes in order to:
- Get easy access to a team of experts in finance, risk and regulatory reporting
- Have better control over the reporting cycle; reporting teams can focus on their core activities
- Reduce business involvement in IT operations (release management, regression testing, etc.)
- Continuously monitor and maintain IT platforms involved with clear SLAs
- Predict costs & save money
- To focus on their core business
Reporting peace of mind
Reporting teams often struggle with many challenges such as finding and managing experts, maintaining software and keeping costs under control. By working with b.fine, you have a dedicated team of specialists available who can guarantee you peace of mind when it comes to regulatory reporting.
In this way, your reporting team is able to focus on its core activities. We ensure that your reporting process is always up to date and compliant with the latest regulations, while keeping an eye on costs. b.fine manages the entire regulatory roadmap so you can focus on your business. Several financial institutions already rely on b.fine to monitor and manage their regulatory reporting process.
Would you like to learn more about b.fine’s managed services?
Reach out to our team for tailored advice